A small sample of what we do in inner-city Detroit and beyond:
- Orthodox Detroit Outreach soup kitchen
- Help serve food to over 100 people weekly
- Provide security and safety at SSPP/ODO
- Ss. Peter & Paul and Gabriel’s Garden Projects
- Pilgrimage to monasteries and parishes
- Attend COCCD Lenten Vespers for fellowship
- Fundraise as Father Frost for disabled children
- Fundraise for Orthodox Classical Academy
- Education training in motorcycle riding and safety
- Orthodox witness in the motorcycle community
- Maestro sings, teaches, & conducts Orthodox choir
A huge Maestro hug, shout out, and thank you to every one who came out to help us in our "Garden of Eden" project, including Fr. Paul, Fr. Gregory, all the parishioners from Ss. Peter & Paul and St. Vladimir, Matt McCroskery & Orthodox Detroit Outreach, and my DOC-OMA brothers and sisters – we could not have done it without you and the Good Lord Who held the heavens of rain until we finished. CHRIST (our Gardener) IS RISEN! This will be an ongoing project of the nonprofit Orthodox Motorcycle Association.
Posted by Joshua Maestro Jobst on Monday, May 20, 2019
Thank you to the Dead Orthodox Motorcycle Riding Club, Fr. Paul, and everyone who helped “resurrect” the garden at Sts. Peter and Paul in Detroit. This will be an ongoing project of the nonprofit Orthodox Motorcycle Association.
Posted by Joshua Maestro Jobst on Monday, April 15, 2019